Friday, May 4, 2007

TGFH: Thank God For Hotties!

In what is a somewhat cliche move for the female blog genre, I'd like to welcome you all to the first edition of TGFH. Every Friday, I'll pick a hottie (single or otherwise) that deserves some recognition. No repeating of teams until each team has their first DH (designated hottie), and only one DH per week. So let's go ahead and get started!

Our first Designated Hottie hails from Seattle, Washington. Born Augst 2nd, 1982, this center field hottie knows how to work it in the batter's box: 59 career home runs, 192 RBIs, and a total of 431 hits.

And according to his MLB.com profile, this 6'2 tall southpaw, weighing in at 200 lbs, is on the MLB eligable bachelor list (there's no Lady hanging on his arm...yet). I don't know if this is valid, but I do know that he makes the Cleveland Indians lineup look a lot hotter when he's out doing his thang.

Can you guess who this DH is?



If you guessed Grady Sizemore, you are correct!

Props to Grady's Ladies. Y'all are a classy bunch.

4 comments:

Bodjo said...

Hmm...I guess there's no way to post pictures in the comments, but I think Mark Teahen feels a bit betrayed. Also, no love for Brian Roberts? He called for you the other day. :P

RebelLaura said...

Hey, if you guys are allowed to make a hottie female list without Jenn becoming offended, I am allowed to make a hottie ballplayer list without my boys in blue becoming offended.

Also: helloooooo, Oriole DH! :) that is all.

Bodjo said...

Jenn and I have never really been in love. I just thought you and Mark had something special.

Uh...Oriole DH? Kevin Millar? Aubrey Huff? To each his or her own, but Kevin's definitely no looker and Huff has a girly name.

RebelLaura said...

DH stands for Designated Hottie :-P

Thus Brian Roberts being MY Oriole DH!

Mark and I do have something special...but so do I and Zack and John and David....I have lots of something specials with the Royals in general ;)